What you need:
- 16 oz can refried beans
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1/2 package taco seasoning
- 11/2 c sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 21/4 oz can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 c tomatoes, chopped
- 1-2 c shredded lettuce
- 1 T onion, minced
What you do:
- Layer refried beans in the bottom of a casserole dish, preferably 9" x
9". Combine onion, sour cream and taco seasoning in a bowl and mix
thoroughly. Spread mixture on top of refried beans. Add remaining
ingredients in this order: lettuce, cheese, tomatoes and black olives.
Serve with tortilla chips immediately, or chill and serve.
- May add jalapeno slices or hot sauce per taste.