What you need:
- 1 lb bratwurst, cut into bite sized pieces, browned and drained
- 28 oz can crushed tomatoes
- 1 c uncooked Minute Rice
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 medium head of cabbage, shredded
- 1 T butter
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 x 13 inch baking pan
with non stick cooking spray.
- Place half of the shredded cabbage in the bottom of the baking
- Heat butter in a medium skillet. Add onion and saute until
tender, but not browned; remove from heat. Stir in bratwurst and
- Top cabbage in baking pan with meat mixture. Top with
remaining cabbage. Pour crushed tomatoes over the cabbage.
Cover with foil and bake for 80 minutes.