What you need:
- 32 oz bag frozen shredded hash browns
- 1 lb bratwurst with casings removed
- 6 large eggs
- 2 c sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 c milk
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
What you do:
- Brown bratwurst in a large skillet; drain.
- Layer hash browns on the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
Top hash browns with bratwurst. Then layer onions and green
peppers over bratwurst. Sprinkle with cheese.
- In a bowl, beat together milk, eggs, salt and black pepper. Pour
mixture over casserole. Cover with foil and refrigerate
- Uncover the casserole in the morning, and bake in a 350 degree
preheated oven for 40-45 minutes, or until eggs are set and
cheese is melted.