What you need:
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken tenders
- 28 oz jar spaghetti sauce with mushrooms
- 12 -16 oz package of fettuccine, cooked and drained
- 16 oz package frozen California blend veggies
- 1/2 c Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 T olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
What you do:
- Cut chicken into bite-sized chunks. Heat oil in a large skillet.
Add chicken and cook until browned; set aside. Add spaghetti
sauce, garlic, veggies and cheese to skillet and heat to simmer.
Cook, covered, over low heat for 10 -12 minutes, stirring
occasionally. Remove cover, add chicken and resume heating
for 10 minutes on low heat. Serve over fettuccine.