What you need:
- 2 lbs Italian sausage with casings removed
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 8 oz dry macaroni noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 (8 oz) cans tomato sauce
- 8 oz sour cream
- 8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 c Mozzarella cheese, shredded
What you do:
- In a large skillet, add Italian sausage and garlic and cook until
meat is browned; drain. Add tomato sauce and onion and mix
well. Simmer uncovered for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a large baking pan or
casserole dish with non-stick spray. Layer noodles on the
bottom of pan. In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese and
sour cream. Cover noodles with cheese mixture. Pour meat
mixture on top of cheese and noodles. Sprinkle shredded
Mozzarella cheese on top. Bake, uncovered, for 40-45 minutes.