What you need:
- 1.5 c cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 c smoked sausage, chopped
- 2 (10.75 oz) cans cream of chicken soup
- 2.5 c cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 c chicken broth
- 8 oz uncooked egg noodles
- 1 c frozen peas
- 1/2 c onion, chopped
- 1/4 t garlic powder
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease a 9 x 13 inch baking pan. Cook noodles per
package directions and drain.
- Combine noodles and remaining ingredients except 1 c of
cheese in a large bowl and mix. Pour mixture into baking pan.
Top with remaining 1 c of cheese. Place casserole in oven and
bake for 45-50 minutes.