What you need:
- 2 (10 oz) packages frozen cauliflower, partially defrosted
- 14 oz smoked sausage, chopped
- 10.75 oz can cheddar cheese soup
- 2/3 c Bisquick baking mix
- 1/4 c milk
- 1/4 c cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2.5 T butter, melted
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place cauliflower on the bottom of a 1.5 - 2 quart casserole
dish. Top with chopped sausage.
- Combine soup and milk together in a medium bowl and beat until
smooth. Pour soup mixture over sausage and cauliflower.
- In a medium bowl, mix together Bisquick, butter and cheddar
cheese. Top casserole evenly with mixture. Place in oven and
bake for 20 - 30 minutes, or until golden brown and heated