What you need:
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cut in bite
- 16 oz box fettuccine noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 4 oz can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 c butter
- 1 c half and half
- 1 c Parmesan cheese
- 1-2 T olive oil
What you do:
- Heat oil in a skillet. Add sliced zucchini and saute until tender,
but not browned; drain and set aside.
- In a saucepan, combine butter, half and half and Parmesan and
heat until it starts to simmer. Add chicken, mushrooms and
zucchini and continue simmering on low, stirring often, for about
20 minutes. Serve over cooked fettuccine.