What you need:
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 2 (8 oz) cans pineapple chunks, juice reserved
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cubed
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 24 large strawberries
What you do:
- In a shallow glass bowl combine lemon juice, juice from
pineapple can, salt, pepper and 1 teaspoon cinnamon. Mix
together. Add chicken and marinate for 1 hour in the
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- In a small bowl combine the melted butter, 1 teaspoon cinnamon,
brown sugar and nutmeg.
- Place chicken in a kabob pan. Brush chicken with butter mixture,
place kabob pan on grill, and cook for several minutes.
- Remove pan from grill and add strawberries and pineapple.
Brush remaining butter on chicken, strawberries and pineapple
in pan. Place pan on grill and cook for 8 -10 minutes, (turning
ingredients to make sure cooked on all sides) or until chicken is
- May also use barbecue skewers instead of kabob pan. If so,
lightly grease grill before use.
- Recipe submitted by Deanna via Wisconsin.