What you need:
- 10 pork chops, 1/2 inch thick
- 103/4 oz can cream of celery soup
- 1/2 c sherry
- 4 oz can sliced mushrooms, undrained
- 2 T olive oil
- 1/2 T Italian seasoning
- 1/4 t black pepper
- 1/4 t garlic salt
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Season pork chops with garlic salt and
black pepper. Add pork chops to skillet and brown on both sides.
- In a medium bowl, combine celery soup, sherry, mushrooms and
Italian seasoning and mix thoroughly.
- Add pork chops to a 9 x 13 inch baking pan. Pour soup mixture
over pork and cover with foil. Bake for 75 minutes. Serve with
sauce from pan.