What you need:
- 2 lbs round steak, cut into serving size pieces
- 2 c fresh button mushrooms, sliced
- 10.75 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1/4 c cooking sherry
- 2 T olive oil
- 1/2 t oregano
- 1/4 t black pepper
What you do:
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Add round steak to skillet and brown
on both sides; remove from heat.
- Place onion and mushrooms in the bottom of a 3.5 quart or
larger crock pot. Place steak on top of mushrooms and onion.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients and mix. Pour
soup mixture over steak and vegetables in crock pot. Cook,
covered, for 7-8 hours on low. Serve over hot noodles or with
steaming mashed potatoes.