What you need:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 103/4 oz can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/3 c milk
- 1 c celery, sliced
- 3 T olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
What you do:
- Heat 1 T oil in a skillet. Add celery and saute until tender; set
- Add remaining oil to skillet and heat. Add chicken that has been
salt and peppered and cook over medium high heat until well
browned on both sides.
- In a small bowl, mix soup, milk, and celery. Pour over chicken in
skillet. Simmer, covered, for 20 minutes. Serve with mashed
potatoes, or over noodles or rice.
- Recipe submitted by Karen L. via Scottsdale, Arizona