What you need:
- 4-6 pork chops, 1/2" to 3/4" thick
- 10.75 oz can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 8 oz fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 c milk
- 1/2 c celery, sliced
- 3 T olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
What you do:
- Heat 1 T oil in a large skillet. Add celery and mushrooms and
saute until tender, but not browned; set aside.
- Heat remaining 2 T oil. Season pork chops with salt and pepper
and cook over medium high heat until well browned on both sides.
- In a small bowl, mix soup, milk, celery and mushrooms. Pour
over pork chops in skillet. Simmer, covered, for 20-25 minutes.