What you need:
- 2 c cooked chicken
- 10 oz package frozen broccoli
- 1.5 c cooked spiral pasta
- 4 oz can mushroom pieces and stems, drained
- 1/2 c green pepper, diced
- 1/4 c onion, diced
- 3/4 c chicken broth
- 1/8 t black pepper
- 1 c Mozzarella cheese, shredded
What you do:
- Add all ingredients (except cheese) to a 3.5 quart crock pot and
mix well. Cook, covered, for 4-5 hours on low.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of casserole, cover and cook 5 -10
minutes, or until cheese melts. Stir and serve.