What you need:
- 1.5 lb round steak, cut into serving size portions
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans cut green beans, drained
- 10.75 oz can golden mushroom soup
- 5 medium potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 c onion, chopped
- 2 T vegetable oil
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
What you do:
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Season round steak with salt and
pepper. Add round steak to skillet and brown on both sides.
- Place onion in the bottom of a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot.
Place steak on top of onion, potatoes on steak and green beans
on potatoes. Pour soup over green beans. Cover and cook on
low for 6-8 hours.