What you need:
- 4 lbs boneless pork chops
- 2 (32 oz) jars sauerkraut with caraway seeds, drained
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 (12 oz) can of full flavor beer
- 2 T Worcestershire sauce
- 1lb fresh baby carrots
- 2 T olive or vegetable oil
What you do:
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Season pork chops with salt and black
pepper. Add pork chops to skillet and brown on both sides.
Remove pork chops from slow cooker and place on paper towels
- In a six quart crock-pot, add kraut, onion soup mix, beer, carrots
and Worcestershire sauce; mix well. Mix in pork chops with
kraut. Cook, covered, for 8 hours on low. Serve with rye bread.