What you need:
- 2 (15 oz) cans cut asparagus, drained
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 10.75 oz can cream of celery soup
- 2 c sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 c Italian style bread crumbs
- 1/2 c mayonnaise
- 1 T onion, minced
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a large casserole dish or baking pan. Place cut
asparagus on the bottom of pan.
- In a large bowl, combine celery soup, mayonnaise, eggs, cheese
and onion and mix thoroughly. Top asparagus with mixture.
Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes, or until cheese is melted and casserole
is heated through.