What you need:
- 13 -14 oz jar/can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 6 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1/2 c mayonnaise
- 1/2 c sour cream
- 3 t Worcestershire sauce
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a small baking pan or casserole dish with non-stick
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix. Pour mixture into
baking pan and bake, uncovered, for 10 minutes, or until bacon
artichoke dip is hot throughout. Serve with crackers or plain
- Recipe submitted by Susan K. via Illinois.