What you need:
- 1.5 lbs ground beef
- 1.5 c cheddar cheese, shredded
- 15 oz can tomato sauce
- 10.75 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 12 oz dry macaroni, cooked al dente and drained
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown ground beef and onion in a large skillet; drain. Add
tomato sauce, cream of mushroom soup, macaroni and green
pepper and mix. Add mixture to a large casserole dish or baking
pan. Sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese on top. Place in oven
and bake for 25 minutes, or until cheese is melted and casserole
is cooked through.