What you need:
- 3 c cooked chicken
- 10.75 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 10.75 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 soup can of milk
- 16 oz package frozen broccoli, thawed
- 2 c Minute rice
- 1.5 c cheddar cheese
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 c celery, sliced
- 2 t Worcestershire sauce
- 2 T butter
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat butter in a large skillet. Add onion and celery and saute
until tender, not browned. Add remaining ingredients and mix.
Pour mixture into a 3 quart casserole dish. Place casserole in
oven and bake for 45-50 minutes, or until rice is tender.