What you need:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 14.5 oz can cut green beans, drained
- 10.75 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 c Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 oz can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 T cooking oil
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Add chicken to skillet and brown on
both sides. Place chicken in the bottom of a large casserole
dish or baking pan.
- Combine remaining ingredients except cheese in a large bowl.
Pour mixture over chicken. Place casserole in oven and bake,
covered, for 30 minutes. Remove cover, sprinkle Swiss cheese
over chicken, and continue baking without cover for 30 minutes;