What you need:
- 2.5 c fresh strawberries, washed and chopped fine
- 1 c green pepper, chopped
- 1/3 c Catalina salad dressing
- 2 T green onions, chopped
- 2 t dried parsley flakes
- dash hot pepper sauce
- black pepper to taste
- tortilla chips
What you do:
- In a medium bowl, combine strawberries, green pepper, green
onions, salad dressing, hot pepper sauce, black pepper and
parsley and mix. Cover and refrigerate for 2 or more hours.
Serve with tortilla chips.
- Submitted by M.D. via Wisconsin