Crabs are a good source of the omega-3 fatty acids that help lower blood pressure, reduce the rick of heart diseases, lower triglycerides, enhance your immune system and lower the risk of getting cancer. Nevertheless, crabs have high natural sodium content and are low in mercury hence making it the best seafood choice for the entire family. With the right ingredients, grilled Crab sandwiches are not only an added plus to your health but also provide a hearty and tasty meal during summertime and on any other day. The following ingredients are required to make this scrumptious meal to enjoy with family and friends on a warm, summer day.
To make Grilled Crab Sandwiches which are an added plus to your health, all you need to grab is:
To prepare the Grilled Crab Sandwiches which are an added plus to your health you need to:
1. Combine the crab meat, relish, cheese, hard cooked egg, celery, lemon juice and mayonnaise;
2. Spread the combination on the unbuttered sides of the 5 bread slices;
3. Add tomato slices on to of every sandwich;
4. Season it with pepper and salt (optional)
5. Top the sandwich with the bread slices with their buttered side up;
6. When the sandwiches turn golden brown, serve them.
Optionally, the Grilled Crab Sandwiches which are an added plus to your health can be serves as an appetizer or as the main dish. They are savor crunchy, easy to make and can be enjoyed by the pickiest or the youngest member of your family
Read detailed reviews about the best panini maker on the market today. Complete with illustrations, highlights, personal reviews and pricing, this site is your one stop shop to review and compare the top cuisinart griddler available today.