What you need:
- 1/2 lb bacon, diced
- 1/2 c chopped onion
- 2 c diced potatoes
- 14.75 oz can cream corn
- 12 oz can evaporated milk
- 6 oz smoked sausage, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 c chopped celery
- 1 c water
- 2 c frozen corn
- 1 t dill weed
What you do:
- In a large saucepan, cook bacon until crisp. Remove to paper
towels and set aside. Drain all but 2 T drippings
- Saute celery and onion until onion is lightly browned.
- Add potatoes and water.
- Cover and cook over med heat for 10 minutes. Stir in corn, milk,
sausage, dill and bacon.
- Cook until potatoes are tender, about 30 minutes.
- Recipe submitted by Joyce O. via Wisconsin.