Appetizer recipes are available as per your choice for party, for holiday or any other occasion. This article will provide you some of the special appetizer recipes like smoked salmon appetizer. Smoked salmon can make a delicious food; let us start up with first recipe:
Recipe 1- Lox Smoked Salmon:
Take the classic combination of lox, bagels and cream cheese to turn it to an elegant opening for this festive season. Lox is a type of smoked-salmon that has that has been cured with brine prior to smoking. It's a bit salty in taste.
-1 table spoon chopped fresh dill or 1 tablespoon dried drill weed.
-1/4 cup reduced fat or fat free cream softened, cheese.
-1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
-4 ounces thinly sliced smoked salmon or lox
-24 Melba toast rounds or other low fat crackers
1. Combine a cream cheese, dill and red pepper in small bowl: stir it to blend. Spread this mixture on each slice of salmon now rollup the salmon slices in jelly roll type. Place it on a plate, cover up with plastic wrap. Chill it for 1 hour.
2. By using sharp knife cut the salmon roll into 3/4 inch pieces. Place roll, cut side down on Melba toast. Decorate each of the piece dill spring, if desired. Serve it at cool or room temperature.
Recipe 2- Smoked Salmon Cheese Pie
- 1 pound cheddar cheese
- 1/2 basic recipe or prepared pie crust
- 3 eggs (whipped)
- 3 green onions chopped
- 5 or 6 mushroom, sliced
1. combine cheese, onion, whipped eggs, mushroom and salmon
2. place this mixture into pie crust
3. 6 ounce Smoked salmon
4. Now bake this up to 450 degree Fahrenheit u8ntil crust color turns into brown.
5. Let pie cool and serve chilled.
Recipe 3-Smoked Salmon Puff Pastry recipe:
- 8 ounce softened cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 8 ounce Alaska Smoked Salmon
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon dried oregano
- dash red paper
- salt and black pepper
- 1/4 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 sheet of frozen puff pastry
1. Blend cream cheese and till the smoothened.
2. Cover up Alaska Smoke Salmon and fold in with remaining ingredients, except puff pastry.
3. Cut pastry into 2 x 2 inch squares.
4. In between theses square put 1 table spoon of salmon mixture.
5. Now fold the edges of pastry square in its center over the salmon mixture.
6. Bake this for 20 to 25 minutes at 350 Fahrenheit on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper until it turns puffed or golden brown.
Recipe 3: Pickled smoked salmon:
- 6-4 slices of smoked salmon
- 1 medium onion, slices
- 1/2 cup oil
- 3 tablespoon wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic smashed
- salt paper, small bay leaf, oil
Arrange the layers of onion slices and salmon alternately in a large bawl. Now add oil, wine vinegar and garlic in separate bowl and whisk it well, cover tightly and leave to preserve in the refrigerator for 8 to 12 days.
Muna wa Wanjiru Has Been Researching and Reporting on Appetizers for Years. For More Information on smoked salmon appetizer recipes, Visit His Site at SMOKED SALMON APPETIZER RECIPESI Will Also Highly Appreciate Your Views On smoked salmon appetizer recipes At My Blog here