What you need:
- 5-6 baking potatoes, washed, unpeeled and chopped into small
- 1/2 lb bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 16 oz sour cream
- 16 oz sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2-3 green onions, chopped fine
- 2 T butter
- salt and pepper to taste
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Melt butter in a small skillet. Add onion and saute until onion is
tender but not browned. Place onion and remaining ingredients
in a large baking pan or casserole dish. Cook, uncovered, for
35-45 minutes, or until potatoes are cooked through.