What you need:
- 1 lb chicken breast, cooked and chopped
- 10.75 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 6 oz egg noodles
- 1.25 c Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 c Italian style bread crumbs
- 1/3 c milk
- 1/4 c green pepper, chopped
- 2 T pimento, chopped
- 2 T butter, melted
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook noodles per directions; drain. In a large bowl, combine
cooked chicken, noodles, green pepper and pimento.
- In a large saucepan, combine soup and milk. Cook on medium
heat, stirring occasionally, until simmers; remove from heat.
Add Mozzarella cheese and stir until cheese melts. Add noodle
mixture to sauce pan and mix until thoroughly combined. Pour
into 2 quart greased casserole dish.
- In a small bowl, combine butter and bread crumbs. Layer on top
of casserole. Place casserole in preheated oven. Bake for 25-
30 minutes, or until heated through.