What you need:
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut into bite sized pieces
- 10.75 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 6 oz dry egg noodles, cooked al dente and drained
- 1 c Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 c Italian style bread crumbs
- 1/3 c milk
- 1/4 c red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 T pimento, chopped
- 2 T butter, melted
- 2 T olive oil
What you do:
- Heat oil in a medium skillet. Brown chicken in hot oil; drain. In a
large bowl, combine chicken, noodles, red bell pepper and
- In a large saucepan, combine soup and milk. Cook on medium
heat, stirring occasionally, until simmers; remove from heat.
Add Mozzarella cheese and stir until cheese melts. Add noodle
mixture to sauce pan and mix until thoroughly combined. Pour
into 2 quart greased casserole dish.
- In a small bowl, combine butter and bread crumbs. Layer on top
of casserole. Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.