What you need:
- 2 lbs boneless pork chops, 1/2" to 3/4" thick
- 13/4 c Italian style bread crumbs
- 3/4 c Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 t salt
- 1/8 t pepper
- 1/2 c butter, melted
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, combine butter
and garlic. In a shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs, cheese,
salt and pepper.
- Dip pork chops into butter mixture, then into dry mixture to coat.
Place pork chops in a shallow baking pan sprayed with non-stick
spray. Pour any remaining butter mixture over pork chops.
Bake, uncovered, for 45 minutes, or until light browned and
juices run clear.