What you need:
- 2 lbs cod fillets or other white fish
- 1/2 c Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 c butter
- 3 T mayonnaise
- 2 T lemon juice
- 1/2 dried basil
- 1/2 t paprika
- 1/4 t garlic powder
- 1/8 t celery salt
- black pepper to taste
What you do:
- Preheat your oven broiler.
- Rinse cod or other white fish and drain on paper towels. Line a
broiler pan with aluminum foil. Place fish on foil.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients and mix.
- Place pan with fish a few inches from heat and broil for 2
minutes. Flip the cod and broil for 2 more minutes. Remove fish
from broiler and coat top of fillets with Parmesan cheese
mixture. Place fillets back under broiler and broil for 2-3 more
minutes, or until Parmesan crust is browned - not blackened.