What you need:
- 2 c vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1/4 c melted butter
- 1/2 c butter
- 2 c powdered sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 squares melted chocolate
- 1 c cream
- 8 oz pkg. large marshmallows, cut up
- peppermint stick candy, crushed
What you do:
- Combine crumbs and 1/4 c melted butter. Press in a 9 x 13 inch
- Cream 1/2 c butter and powdered sugar. Add eggs and melted
chocolate. Beat well. Spread over crumbs.
- Whip cream. Add marshmallows. Spread over chocolate mixture.
- Cover with crushed peppermint stick candy.
- Chill for about 2 hours before serving.