What you need:
- 1 to 1.25 lbs pork tenderloin or pork loin
- 3 lbs smoked sausage (any kind: bratwurst, kielbasa, venison)
- 2 (32 oz) jars sauerkraut with caraway seeds, drained
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 (12 oz) can of full flavor beer
- 2 T Worcestershire sauce
- 1lb fresh baby carrots
- 2 T olive or vegetable oil
What you do:
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Add pork loin to skillet and brown on all
sides. Place pork in the bottom of a six quart crock pot.
- Add kraut, onion soup mix, beer, carrots and Worcestershire
sauce; mix well. Mix in sausage with kraut. Cook, covered, for 8
hours on low. Serve with rye bread.