What you need:
- 2-3 bacon slices
- 2 eggs
- 1 slice American cheese
- 2 slices wheat bread, toasted
- Miracle Whip salad dressing
- salt and pepper to taste
What you do:
- Place bacon on paper towel covered microwaveable plate.
Cover with additional paper towels and microwave for 2-3
minutes, or until crisp.
- Spray a heated skillet with non-stick spray. Add egg, salt and
pepper and cook sunny side up until whites are solid and yolk is
slightly runny or per taste; remove from heat.
- Spread salad dressing liberally on both slices of toasted bread.
On one bread slice, add egg, bacon and top with cheese. Cover
with remaining bread slice and enjoy.