What you need:
- 8 oz spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 2 c chicken, cooked and cut into bite sized pieces
- 10.75 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 4 oz can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 4 oz jar pimentos, drained
- 1 c half and half
- 1 c soft bread crumbs
- 3 T butter, melted
- 1/3 c Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 t black pepper
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a 2.5 quart or larger casserole dish, mix together soup and
half and half. Add pimentos, mushrooms, spaghetti, chicken and
pepper and mix.
- In a small bowl, combine butter, bread crumbs and Parmesan
cheese. Top casserole with bread crumb mixture. Place
casserole in oven and cook for 45 minutes, or until cooked
through and browned on top.