What you need:
- 16 oz can peach pie filling
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 c flour
- 1/2 c sugar
- 1/3 c butter
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, beat together pie filling, eggs and cake mix.
Pour mixture into baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix together flour, sugar and butter. Sprinkle
mixture over cake batter. Place peach cake in oven and bake
for 40 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into center of cake
comes out clean.
- Submitted by Elizabeth J. via Shakopee, Minnesota