Red Lobster Clam Chowder Recipe - Soup's On!
Author: Recipes McGee
I really hope you take the opportunity to make this incredible Red Lobster Clam Chowder Recipe for yourself and someone(s) you love. It's a really nice, simple chowder in a classic New England style. Prepare to smile in delight!
Red Lobster Clam Chowder Ingredients:
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1/4 tsp. chopped garlic
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 1 quart milk
- 1 cup clams (in juice)
- 1 cup diced potatoes
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. white pepper
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
Red Lobster Clam Chowder Directions:
- Melt butter over medium heat in a large soup pot.
- Add onion, celery, leeks, and garlic. Saute for 3 minutes, stirring often.
- Remove from heat. Stir in flour. Mix well.
- Add milk. Whisk it like you really mean it!
- Set a colander over soup pot. Pour clams into the colendar, allowing the juice to drain into the pot. When completely strained, set clams aside.
- Return pot to heat (med-high heat) and slowly bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Add potatoes and seasonings. Reduce heat to low.
- Let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add clams and let simmer an additional 6-9 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in heavy cream. Let simmer another minute or two.
- Serve in hot sourdough bread bowls or in your favorite cup or bowl.
And there you have it! Your very own Red Lobster Clam Chowder to serve on its own in a nice crisp sourdough bread bowl or as a nice starter before a special meal. But I'm sure you already know how you'd like to eat it, so I'll just let you do it your way!
I just know this recipe is gonna knock your socks off!
Article Source: http://www.articlesbase.com/recipes-articles/red-lobster-clam-chowder-recipe-soups-on-1204050.html
About the Author
Recipes McGee has you covered. In addition to this super tasty chowder recipe, I've got plenty more Red Lobster Recipes for you to fall in love with! In addition, I've got a whole library of "copycat" secret restaurant recipes looking for a good home!
Go to http://SecretRecipeWorld.com now. You're going to LOVE this!