What you need:
- 1/2 c small shell pasta, uncooked
- 1/2 lb stew meat or sirloin steak, cut in small bite sized pieces
- 16 oz package mixed vegetables, frozen
- 31/2 c water
- 3 beef bouillon cubes
- 8 oz can tomato sauce
- 14.5 oz can Italian style diced tomatoes, undrained
What you do:
- Boil water in a saucepan. Add bouillon and stir until dissolved.
Pour broth, meat, vegetables, tomato sauce, and tomatoes into
a 31/2 quart or larger crock-pot and stir. Cook, covered, for 6
hours on low. Add pasta, turn crock-pot to high, cover and cook
for 20 minutes or until pasta is tender.