What you need:
- 1 lb ground beef, browned and drained
- 28 oz can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 28 oz can crushed tomatoes
- 15 oz can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 c dry elbow macaroni, cooked
- 3 T chili powder
- shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
What you do:
- Add ground beef, tomatoes, kidney beans, onion and chili powder in a
3.5 or larger crock pot and mix. Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours.
Add cooked macaroni during last 30 minutes of cooking time.
Delicious topped with shredded cheddar cheese.