What you need:
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 2 apples, peeled, cored and chopped
- 1.5 c cinnamon applesauce
- ¼ c brown sugar
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 2 T olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 T thyme
- 1 t ground mustard
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
What you do:
- Saute onion, garlic and apples in hot olive oil until slightly tender,
about 5 minutes, in a large skillet. Transfer to crock pot.
- Season pork chops with thyme, salt and pepper then brown in
the same skillet. Place on top of onion and apple in crock pot.
- Mix applesauce with brown sugar and mustard in bowl then pour
over pork chops. Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours.
- Recipe submitted by Shelly P. via Franklin, Tennessee.