What you need:
- 16 oz package bow tie pasta
- 2 c grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 6 oz package feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/3 c balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 c yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 c extra virgin olive oil
- 1 T dried basil
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
What you do:
- Cook pasta in boiling water for 8 – 10 minutes or until al dente.
Drain and rinse with cold water until cool. In a large serving
bowl, combine remaining ingredients, then toss in pasta and
refrigerate for 3 hours before serving.
- Submitted by Margaret W. via Port Washington, Wisconsin