What you need:
- 1 package Johnsonville brats (5-6 brats)
- 28 oz jar spaghetti sauce
- 14.5 oz can green beans, drained
- 2 (4 oz) cans mushrooms, sliced and drained
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 c Parmesan cheese, grated
What you do:
- Cut brats into bite-sized pieces. Cook in skillet until juices run
clear; drain on paper towels. Mix brats, mushrooms, beans and
spaghetti sauce in a bowl.
- Grease a 9 x 9 inch pan with non-stick cooking spray. Pour
mixture into pan. Sprinkle on Parmesan cheese. Top off
casserole with Mozzarella cheese. Bake in a 350 degree
preheated oven for 35-45 minutes, uncovered. Cheese should
be melted but not browned. Best served over noodles.