What you need:
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 16 oz package frozen tater tots
- 10.75 oz package cream of mushroom soup
- 1.5 c sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 c milk
- 1/2 c onion, chopped
- 1/2 c green pepper, chopped
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
What you do:
- Add ground beef, onion, green pepper, salt and black pepper to
a large skillet and cook until beef is browned. Add ground beef
mixture to the bottom of a 2-3 quart casserole dish coated with
non-stick spray. Layer tater tots on top of ground beef.
- In a medium bowl, combine milk and cream of mushroom soup.
Pour soup mixture over tater tots. Top casserole with shredded
cheddar cheese. Place casserole in preheated 350 degree
oven and bake for 40 minutes.