What you need:
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 (8 oz) cans tomato sauce
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 3 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 16 oz carton sour cream
- 8 oz package egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 c sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 t salt
- 1/4 t black pepper
What you do:
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet; drain. Add garlic, onion,
salt, pepper and tomato sauce. Bring to a simmer and cook,
covered, for 10 -12 minutes.
- Spray a baking pan or casserole dish with non-stick spray. In a
large bowl, combine noodles, sour cream and cream cheese and
mix. Layer bottom of pan with noodle mixture. Cover noodle
mixture with meat mixture. Top with cheddar cheese. Place in a
350 degree preheated oven and bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes
or until heated through.
- Thank you Sherri R. for correcting the missing oven temperature!