What you need:
- 15 oz can chili without beans
- 4 oz can chopped green chilies
- 1 lb sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/8 c green onion, chopped
- 1 T Worcestershire sauce
- chips for dipping (the scoop kind work well)
What you do:
- Combine all ingredients, except chips, in a small crock pot.
Cover and cook on low for 1 hour, or until cheese is melted,
stirring occasionally. Serve with chips.
- Can also be made in a sauce pan on the stove. Heat on low
until cheese is melted, stirring occasionally.