What you need:
- 2 lbs catfish fillets
- 2.5 c crushed corn flakes
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 T milk
- vegetable oil
- salt and pepper to taste
What you do:
- Rinse catfish and dry on paper towels.
- Fill a large skillet 1/2 inch deep with vegetable oil; heat to frying
temp (375 degrees).
- Combine milk and egg in a medium bowl. Place crushed corn
flakes in a medium bowl or large Ziploc bag. Dip catfish in egg
mixture one at a time, then dredge to coat in corn flakes.
Sprinkle catfish with salt and black pepper.
- Place fish in hot oil and cook until golden brown on both sides,
about 3-4 minutes per side. Remove fish from oil and place on
paper towels to drain before serving.