What you need:
- 2 c cooked chicken breast, cut into bite sized pieces
- 10.75 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 oz fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 8 oz dry egg noodles, cooked al dente
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 2 T milk
- 2 T butter
- 1/8 t black pepper
What you do:
- Heat butter in a large skillet. Add mushrooms, onion and green
pepper to skillet and saute until green pepper and onion are
tender but still crisp; drain.
- In a small bowl, combine milk, black pepper and mushroom
soup. Add soup mixture to skillet and mix. Mix in cooked chicken.
- Add mixture to a 3.5 quart crock pot. Cook on low for 4-5 hours.
Serve over hot cooked noodles.