What you need:
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut in bite-sized pieces
- 1 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 10.75 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 10.75 oz can cream of celery soup
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 8 oz cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 t black pepper
What you do:
- In a 4-6 quart crock pot / slow cooker, add chicken, mushrooms
and green pepper and mix.
- In a medium bowl, combine garlic, black pepper and soup and
mix. Pour soup mixture over chicken and veggies. Cook,
covered, for 7 hours on low.
- Sprinkle cheese over mixture, cover, and continue cooking for
20 more minutes, or until cheese is melted. Serve over hot rice,
hot noodles or with mashed potatoes.