What you need:
- 14 oz package smoked sausage, cut in half lengthwise then
sliced into 1/2 inch pieces
- 12 oz package Kluski egg noodles, cooked al dente and drained
- 10.75 oz cream of mushroom soup
- 1.5 c sour cream or non fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 T onion, minced
- 1/2 c milk
- 1/2 T prepared mustard
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cream of mushroom soup, milk, sour cream, onion and
mustard in a large bowl and mix until creamy. Mix in sausage
and Kluski noodles. Pour mixture into a 2 quart or larger
casserole dish. Bake uncovered for 30 minutes, or until
casserole is bubbly and cooked through.