What you need:
- 8 boneless pork loin chops, seasoned with salt & pepper to taste
- 8 oz package fresh baby portabella mushrooms, sliced
- ¾ c white wine
- ¾ c heavy cream
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 T butter
- 1 T thyme
- 1 T oregano
What you do:
- Saute garlic in butter for 2 minutes in a large skillet, over medium
heat, then add pork chops. Cook for 3 minutes per side to brown.
Add wine and cook for 7 minutes. Remove pork chops from frying
- Add cream, mushrooms, thyme and oregano to skillet. Bring
mixture to a simmer and cook for 5 – 7 minutes, stirring frequently
until sauce thickens. Return pork chops to skillet and reduce heat
to medium-low. Leave on heat until heated through.
- Recipe submitted by Carol W. via Skowhegan, Maine.