What you need:
- 2 packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese
- 2/3 c mayonnaise
- 1 t dry mustard
- 1 t garlic salt
- 1 t dill weed
- 1 t onion flakes
- sprinkle of oregano
- fresh vegetables
- cheese of choice
What you do:
- Press packages of crescent rolls in a cookie sheet. Bake for 10
minutes at 400 degrees, or until brown.
- Mix cream cheese with dry mustard, garlic salt, dill weed, onion
flakes and oregano. Add mayonnaise and a little milk and mix.
Spread on crust.
- Top with fresh vegetables cut very small and olives, etc.
- Top with grated cheese.
- Chill overnight before serving.
- Recipe submitted by Joyce O. via Wisconsin.